Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Video: apartment tour

Thought I'd share a little of what our apartment looks like here in Galati:





1000 Gifts....

#220-235

Rainy weekends
Sunny Mondays
Must (pronounced 'moost'. Homemade grape juice, made especially for me by my in-laws.
Feeling better
Changing leaves
Rahcel and Annie's visit
Hearing Him say: you haven't stepped outside my care.
Baby girl is developing perfectly
4D sonograms
Fun Skip-bo nights with Bela
"D" and her 10th birthday on 10.10.10 (and the proud owner of a skip-bo game of her own).
Seeing "C" on the way to and from church...and his smile.
Chocolate chip cookie bars and milk
Bela who walked through rain to buy fruit at the piata
Expectation
Tiny sinks, broken freezers, and small faces that remind me of all I have.

holy experience

6 comments:

C.C. and Double T said...

LOVE it! Reminds me of my "other home" in Romania! :o)

Sarah said...

You crazy girl!!! I am so glad you made this!!! it is great!!! Thanks Im glad we came over!!!

Jeff and Aimee said...

I love hearing you giggle while talking with Bela. You are going to cherish this little video in future years. Thanks for sharing. :)

Jennifer said...

Thank you for showing us your place! It's much bigger than the first apartment that Brian and I lived in, in NY. You make me laugh! I think you and Bela should do your own reality show. :D

katherine anne said...

I've been to that little apartment!! :) It was the first place I slept upon my arrival to Galati. What a lovely tour.

Mel (AKA Dad, Papa Mel, Grampa) said...

(Before reading Aimee's comment I thought....) Love that mischevious giggle. So ditto.

Search This Blog

 

Learning | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates