I'm thankful for...
70. hot water
71. warm showers
73. My almost 63 year old mom who is wielding chain saws and daring to imagine her life differently.
74. Aunt Linda and Uncle Dean having Lexus.
75. Peonies and a husband who brings them to me.
76. Cool spring weather.
77. Hearing from old friends.
78. new plants
79. Onion bread.
81. chicken tacos and chardonay
82. the anticipation of a trip home.
On Learning today:
Contemplation: 1,000 Gifts
Activism:: A couple lines from the book Caretakers of Our Common House by Carol Lakey Hess.