Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mercies new...


I love this photo of my little niece feeding my little girl.

The way they are looking at each other.

The tiny hand, unaccustomed to holding a bottle, and yet successfully giving what is needed.

Baby, trusting and believing that this other little one will care for her...will see the feeding through until the end.

Beauty exists here.

And love.

Even in those so little.

I feel like that tiny one, looking to my God, trusting and believing that He will care for us...will see this through until the end.

Because His mercies are new each day.

Beauty exists here.

And love.

2 comments:

Charissa Steyn said...

Cute:)

JamieB said...

i love this picture, too. Such trust in Sophie's eyes. Such purple on Norah's...
You are such an amazing woman. I am so blessed to have you in my life, but even more blessed to have you as my big sister.
love you...

Search This Blog

 

Learning | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates